Wednesday 12 December 2012


Possessive Pronouns

1.   Linda has a piano. It is ___. ( her / hers )

2.   You have a raincoat. It is ___. ( yours / your )

3.   I have these handkerchiefs. These are ___ handkerchiefs. ( mine / my )

4.   This towel belongs to my father. It is ___ towel. ( he / his )

5.   Seng Heng and Wei Wei have some oranges. Those are ___. ( their / theirs )

6.   “That house is ___,” said Wan and Nani. ( ours / our )

7.   Those hats belong to Rashid. They are ___. ( he / his )

8.   The cat has four kittens. The kittens are ___. ( it / its )

9.   That is my pen. The pen is ___. ( my / mine )

10. She has a cat. The cat is ___. ( hers / her )

11. They have many toys. The toys are ___. ( theirs / their )

12. You have a book. The book is ___. ( your / yours )

13. My sister and I have a bicycle. The bicycle is ___. ( our / ours )

14. Kevin has some marbles. The marbles are ___. ( hers / his )

15. This is your pen. The pen is ___. ( yours / your )


No comments:

Post a Comment